The scope of work shall include the following design & engineering works for the Energy Access Project to Upgrade the Freetown Primary Distribution Network in Sierra Leone (IFB No: MOE/EAP/SLIDF/ICB/1/SSE//01/14):
a. Site visit, discussion with Ministry of Energy, Feasibility check of various engineering aspects as per spec, Data collection.
b. Preparation of Basic engineering drawings and calculations.
c. Preparation of Technical specifications of various equipment.
d. Bid evaluation, clarifications and recommendation reports for equipment/materials before procurement.
e. Review of vendor drawings and approval.
f. Detail engineering comprising of preparation of electrical, civil and structural and fire protection system drawings.
g. Preparation of Design calculations for electrical, civil, structural and mechanical works of the substations.
h. Preparation of Bill of materials for the entire project.
i. Our services for inspection of FAT of equipment/material was provided by travelling to various countries.
Above services were provided for the following substations and OHL works in Freetown, Sierra Leone :
1. 161/33kV Kingtom Substation : 161/33kV, 40MVA Transformer bay and completely new 33kV Switchyard were installed in this existing substation.
2. 33/11kV Wilberforce substation : Complete overhauling of this substation was done by replacing all HV/MV/LV equipment and upgrading the Transformer to 20MVA.
3. 33/11kV Wellington Substation : Complete overhauling of this substation was done by replacing all HV/MV/LV equipment and upgrading the Transformer to 20MVA.
4. 33/11kV Ropoti Substation : A completely new 33/11kV primary substation with a new 20MVA Transformer was installed beside the abandoned 11kV old substation.
5. 33/11kV Blackhall Road Substation : Complete overhauling of this substation was done by replacing all HV/MV/LV equipment and upgrading the Transformer to 20MVA.
6. 33kV Overhead line 7.6km (using slim lattice towers) from Blackhall Substation to Wellington substation : Double circuit overhead Distribution line on slim lattice Towers were installed.
We thank M/s BES Europe (UK) for entrusting with us the Consultancy work of this World bank funded prestigious project.
Nigeria - Detail Engineering services for 132kV line bay extension at ..
Design and Engineering Services for Electrical Integration phase II, 3..
Nepal Hydro Power Plant - Detail engineering of Electrical and Civil w..
Botswana - Extension of Existing Letlhakane 220/132kV Substation, New ..